Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Have you ever tired Younique Lashes? Review

Okay I'll warn you up front this post has nothing to do with crochet at all! I just recently fell in love with a new product and have to share it with you. Make-up products are one of my other obsessions but probably not as much as crochet. LOL I have to share a review on it! 

Have you ever tried the Younique Moodstruck 3-D Fiberlashes



I have to say I watched a ton of youtube tutorials and reviews and I was very skeptical. I didn't want to spend the money and hate them. I had been invited to several parties over the past few months and I finally gave in and just had to try them. I do the fake lashes sometimes and they just don't work for me so I wanted to try them for less hassle.  I have to say I'm in love with them!! 

My 1st concern was that some said you get "spider eyes" look. Well if you take your time doing it (like a few extra moments) you can make them look amazing with out spider eyes. 

My 2nd concern was um fibers....near my eyes... no way! I have sensitive eyes and I thought of little feathers near my eyes would make me itchy and watery! I've worn this stuff for two weeks and have very little to no fall out and never had my eyes itch or get fibers in my eyes even thought it's allergy season! 

I don't usually like a water-proof masceara  but honestly with a little make up remover it's comes off very easy. I like to use coconut oil to wash and remove makeup and its great! 

You can use it with your favorite mascara or just the gel &  fiber lashes, but I wanted amazing long lashes! LOL

I've used it mostly with my favorite mascara. I use Clinique High definition or if I want super long lashes I use my Julep length matters! 

I used the Clinique High Definition in the photo below. 


I'm totally sold and these are fabulous or I wouldn't even attempt a party! 

I've haven't tried any other products from Younique but I heard the lipgloss is awesome! 
So if you love trying new beauty products I would love to invite you to my online party!



This is an online only party and will close out on April 8th! 

Oh and no waiting to get your products till the end of the party! Order now and they will ship out pretty quickly! Still not sure about these lashes well have no fear they do have a money back guarantee so you will be 100% satisfied but I know you will love them! 

Thanks for reading my review. Don't worry I won't bother you much with parties like these. This is just a one time deal for me since I do love them so much! 

now back to my regularly scheduled crochet project......







2 comments:

Start Business in Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Web Developers Delhi said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.