Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Release: Rios Slouch

It's been a long time coming! A new  crochet pattern is here! You know I love slouchy hats! I wanted to designs something light and open for fall. So here it is ......




I choose to use one of my favorite new yarns. Lion Brand Heartland Tweeds. I really could make this hat in every color. This yarn has great drape, it's lightweight and so soft! Even if you don't like slouchy hats you could just leave off a few rows and make it a beanie instead.  This hat works up nice a quick too! 

You can find this pattern in my Ravelry Shop on Sale for a $1.00 off. 
Sale runs Today Wed, Aug 13 - Fri Aug 15th (ending Midnight Central) 
No coupon needed. Discount will apply at check out! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.