Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Top 10 Posts from 2013

What a great 3rd year for Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations. It's been fun branching out even more and sharing my projects and pattern with you! This post is about the top 10 most viewed posts of 2013. Most are freebie patterns and then my fun tutorial on the lawn chair crochet over.




While these were the top 10 post of 2013 
My top two post of all time are....

 1. Addison Headband  -The headband got a make over and re-edit.



I just recently added toddler size to the slouch post so you can now make it in 3 sizes toddler, kids, adult! This was also the most favorite pattern on All free crochet for Dec 2013 and a top 100 for the 2nd year in a row! So exciting!! 

Did you make any of these patterns? Which one is your favorite! 

4 comments:

Michele O'Neil said...

Wow! Congratulations on your slouchy being so popular! That's a HUGE deal!

Susan said...

I especially like your Key tab pattern series. These would make a really pretty set for any occasion for a special gift.

Heidi Yates said...

I LOVE the lawn chair! Thanks for sharing. I have been a fan from almost the beginning and your things are always wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Sadly I haven't made any of your patterns (as far as I know). I did add the universal slouchy to my bucket list so will let you know when I finish it. I do remember the Popsicle cozies and the lawn chair from Pinterest.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.