Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where have I been?

Hi - Okay so I just realized I've not blogged several weeks and for a very good reason. I never imagined when getting started with the critter cape idea that it would take off so well. I went from getting a couple orders a weeks to 10-15 orders for finished products and 100s of pattern sales. The best way to describe it is I'll have been on Etsy a year on July 20th. I'm at 815 sales and 750 ish of those were in the past two months. Now most of those are pattern sales but still it's completely amazing to me.

This little turtle has been on fire. I've literally sold one every day since I listed it (sometimes more). It made it's way on pinterest and has spread like crazy.



I'm kinda tired of turtles.....LOL but I'm not complaining. 

I'm kinda hoping to reach 1000 etsy sales by July 20th so I can say I did it in a year! 

So to help I have a pattern sale going on.


You can get any 3 of my crochet patterns for $9.00 it's basically buy two get one free. 
You can purchase this via etsy 
If you want to help me reach my goal you can also just purchase two patterns and tell me which one you want for free. ;) 

Thanks so much for your support on this crazy adventure the past two months. I'm so looking forward to busy season for fall/winter. So remember if you really want something soon or even Christmas don't wait to long because my wait time is already 3-4 weeks and I'll start teaching piano again in a month so I'll be so much more busy! 

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, you have been very busy. Congratulations on all those sales. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, congrats!
I love the Turtle cape too, but I promised myself no more patterns until I make the ones I've bought :(

Here's to many more sales and much more success!

charleesmommy said...

I can't wait to make mine. Our baby boy is due in October, and I bought this pattern and the one for the monkey, I can't decide which one I want to use for his pictures yet...guess I'll make them and then decide!!! Just have to wait til we move.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.