Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

Things that crossed my path this week that I just love! 

{Etsy Find} 


Her shop has the cutest jewelry made from vintage, collectable and recycled and new buttons!

Check out her daisy earrings and button necklaces!




{Facebook Find}


I've loved her patterns for a long time now. She always has great textures and unique stitching that just make crocheting fun for me. Her designs are unique and one of kind. Here is the latest patterns I received.


Here is the one I made and my little Calleigh Modeling it for you!

I love the large floppy ruffled brim and large rose! This will look great is solid colors and makes for fun a fun photo shoot prop. I think it's great for Easter and if made in cotton a great summer beach hat!

This will be available to purchase in my shop very soon! 

Speaking of cotton - I didn't find it but I intentionally bought a bunch for spring and summer designs. I so many ideas I don't know where to start!!
This is last years pic I bought other fun spring shades and some that sparkle :)
{Twitter find}


I haven't used Twitter much up until lately and it's because I've found some really fun business women to chat and network with. I've joined into a twitter chat #setupshop and I've learned so much. I think it's on Mondays from 7-8pm central. The discuss different topics every week. Last weeks topic was giveaways.

There is a great recap of the giveaway topic over on Allora's Handmade blog . You should read it as there is a lot of great information. If you host or participate in giveaways. 

What have you found that you love this week? feel free to share in the comments :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.