Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year creations

While I'm on a break from school for a few more weeks I've been trying to get our new design ideas for the upcoming months. I'm sure I'll have more but here is what I've made up so far! I'm in "LOVE" with some of these already and I'm sure you'll "Hop" with joy! :)


New- Sweethearts beanie 

Red White Polka dot Bucket hat
Sweet heart Owl hat with optional bow

Pink Slouchy beret 


New- Bunny Beanie


Duck Newsboycap

Swirl beanie with scalloped edge in Brown, pink and White with flower.



All these hats can be made in anysize Newborn to Men/Womens. They'll be in my shops very soon! I hope you love these as much as I do! New bows and clips will be out soon too!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.