Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness



This is our Breast Cancer Awareness Reversible Bandana dress. Cancer is something I pray you never have to deal with but I think every single one of us know someone with it. It's close to my heart because My Grandma on my Dad's side passes away a couple years ago from a long fight with Cancer. My brother in law with in the past month is dealing with Color Cancer but he is recovering well.  

This post is dedicated to Breast Cancer though because my Grandma on my Moms side is now dealing with it. She'll be starting her Chemo in the next few weeks and it's going to be a long hard journey. 


My mother of Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes is trying to help my Grandma raise $300 dollars for gas money for all the trips she has to take back and forth for her treatments. We're half way there and I had to try to find a way to contribute. 

If you'd like to read more about the fundraiser visit my mother's business blog: 


This dress is pink light pink on one side and white on the other. With being able to wear it on either side! Two looks in one! 

The price is $20.00 Half the proceeds would go to my grandmother. 


if you'd like to order or have questions please email me : Calleighclips@att.net

The bandana dresses can fit 18m-4T as a dress and 5-7 years as a shirt

I can also add trim or ruffle to the bottom for an additional 3.00 if you want to have it as a dress for an older child. or shrink it down to fit newborn - 12M ( no extra charge on that.)

Shipping is $3.00

We also have a clip if $2.50 for one or  $4.50 for two. Our clip is a lined alligator clips with pink polka dot ribbon. the awareness ribbon is pink velvet ribbon topped with a pink rhinestone. 



Thanks so much. Even if you can't help prayers are always welcome. Her name is Ann McHenry- known to most as Antie Ann! 

Thank

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so cute!!

Unknown said...

Blog hopping. Your newest follower.

I'm loving that little owl hat!

Lisa

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.